Each session is individualized and both healing modalities are sensitively integrated. The following presents the background of Eden Energy Medicine and the benefits it offers.
What is Eden Energy Medicine?
Donna Eden is the inspired healer, teacher and creator of the Eden Energy Medicine modality. She is considered one of the most joyous and effective pioneers in the field of energy medicine. Donna sees subtle energies and has made a career of empowering people who don’t see them to work with them effectively. She believes our body is engineered to tap into its healing forces, and acknowledges that that force leads to health. She states in her book, Energy Medicine, co-authored with David Feinstein, that the body wants to heal, and that every cell carries extraordinary intelligence and fortitude. And, while we all sometimes need outside help and direction, she claims healing is an inside job.
Conventional Medicine, at its foundation, focuses on the biochemistry of cells, tissue, and organs.
Energy Medicine, at its foundation, focuses on the energy fields of the body that organize and control the growth and repair of cell, tissues and organs.
Eden Energy Medicine is a method of working directly with the body’s energy systems to help create health and wellness. It is both a complement to traditional medicine and a complete self-contained system for self-help and self-care.
In energy medicine, energy is the medicine and also the patient. Energy interventions are used to help balance the body’s natural energy. Eden Energy Medicine teaches specific techniques that can be used to activate the body’s natural healing abilities. This can help restore vital energies that have become weak, disturbed or out of balance.
In a session, Eden Energy Medicine techniques assess specific body energies and how they relate to your current health.
Working with the body’s subtle energies Energy Medicine can help to:
- Sharpen mind and memory
- Enhance overall health with an invigorating Daily Energy Routine
- Boost vitality and stamina
- Strengthen the immune system, especially important with individuals suffering from chronic illness or autoimmune disease
- Relieve pain and common complaints such as cold and tension headaches
- Improve digestion
- Relieve stress and anxiety
- Helps calm the nervous system after the trauma of sexual assault or physical trauma
- Provides relief with the symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Fibromyalgia, and other chronic illnesses
Flow, balance, and harmony can be non-invasively restored and maintained within an energy system by:
- tapping, massaging, pinching, or connecting specific energy points on the skin
- tracing or swirling the hand over the skin above specific energy pathways or centers
- exercises or postures designed for specific energetic effects
- focused use of the mind to move specific energies
- surrounding an area with healing energies (one person’s energies impact’s another’s)